THE BEATING HEART OF SOUND
- This powerhouse unit sets the new benchmark for DJ audio interfaces. The successor of the highly acclaimed AUDIO 8 DJ has been carefully refined, now achieving a new level in connectivity and performance. With ten inputs, ten outputs, four phono preamps, MIDI I/O and mic input, TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 will satisfy even the most demanding DJs.
- This premium DJ audio interface is built on the established and award-winning design of NI audio and hardware gear: Extra-robust metal casing, high-end Cirrus-Logic® AD/DA converters, brand-new chip technology and completely revised driver architecture ensure top sound quality and low latency for professional use on stage and in the studio.
EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE WITH TRAKTOR SCRATCH A10
- TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 is now available exclusively with the TRAKTOR SCRATCH A10 digital vinyl system. This pack contains the audio interface, the latest TRAKTOR PRO 2 software, timecode vinyl and CDs, and all the cables you need for hooking this award-winning and incredible value DVS.
- Even when routing four separate stereo outputs to a 4-channel mixer, there’s still an additional output for various purposes. The additional stereo input makes working with a send FX chain on your external mixer easy: Use each TRAKTOR effect like it was a separate FX unit in your studio. Furthermore, the extra inputs and outputs offer yet more flexibility if you’re DJing with TRAKTOR’s Sample Decks and Loop Recorder.
- The built in MIDI interface makes it possible to tempo-sync other music equipment like external drum machines, synthesizers or another computer with the tempo of your tracks. And thanks to its 4 phono preamps, TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 allows to connect four turntables simultaneously.
- Besides premium sound quality, low-latency and ultimate connectivity, this interface also boasts many other advanced features specifically designed for club use
- The convenient status LEDs on the upper panel give instant visual feedback on input and output activity, so you know if your setup is hooked up and working correctly. Now it’s also possible to run the TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 via its power supply only, as a Direct Thru unit. This means the soundcard is capable of passing through a signal from other equipment (turntables / CD players) without being connected to your computer – so switching between DJs or different setups is finally made simple – perfect for permanent club installations.
NI POWER SUPPLY
- Even when DJing without a computer, the NI POWER SUPPLY keeps your TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 pumping out club-shaking volume until the break of dawn.