Complete I/O system for laptop performers.
Numark’s original DJ iO audio interface offered mobile DJs, music producers, and computer musicians a simple way to get up and running with any DJ controller that lacked a built-in audio interface. DJ iO 2 is an updated and enhanced version of DJ iO that features new routing capabilities and the ability to record audio directly to your computer. DJs and other performers can employ DJ iO 2 in a wide variety of performance environments, including setups involving music-mixing software and a hardware controller such as TOTAL CONTROL, STEALTH CONTROL, or MixMeister Control. Other performers, including CD DJs and non-musician computer users, can appreciate DJ iO’s portability and small footprint.
Perform with pro-grade sound.
DJ iO 2 features high-quality, audio playback with 24-bit / 44.1 kHz resolution and an ultra-low-latency signal path designed for real-time, pro-quality mixing. Its RCA stereo outputs integrate with main sound systems, and an onboard 1/4” headphone output lets you cue and output your main mix simultaneously. DJ iO 2 also has a 1/4″ microphone for MCing, performing, and singing.
Record your sets to your computer.
DJ iO 2 includes the ability to record the mix and microphone signals onto your computer. Record sets, live shows, practices, performances, and more, and then use your laptop for additional editing and post-production. DJ iO 2 makes it easy to share your recorded sets with your friends and fans.
Compact and rugged enough to live in your gig bag.
DJ iO 2 comes with a compact, portable design that leaves a small footprint on the stage or your desktop. Plus, it’s powered over USB and supports plug-and-play for maximum portability. You can also power DJ iO 2 via wall power with a six-volt AC adapter (sold separately).
Mac is a trademark of Apple,Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other product or company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Easily connects to your computer for pro-quality audio output from any DJ software
- Works with any digital DJ controller, including the Numark Mixtrack II
- Enables USB audio-computer recording for recording the mix and microphone signals
- Studio-grade 24-bit/44.1 audio quality
- 1/4-inch headphone output with volume control for easy track cueing
- 1/4-inch microphone input for MCing, performing, singing, and more
- USB-powered; no power adapter required
- Ultra-low-latency for real-time, responsive mixing
- Stereo RCA master output
- Class-compliant USB connection that instantly works with your Mac and PC; no drivers required
- DJ|iO II
- USB Cable
- Quickstart Guide