Adopts professional DJ equipment design with excellent operability
- Taking a lead from technology and know-how cultivated through development of professional DJ equipment, the DDJ-SZ is a DJ controller with the same level of operability as Pioneer’s professional DJ equipment. Authentic DJ performances can be given as though playing with a component DJ system combining multi-player and mixer.
Two USB soundcards for smooth DJ handovers
- Two sound cards and USB ports enable two computers to be connected at the same time. A dedicated A/B button on each side of the controller enables DJs to split the controller and assign each half between the two USB ports for seamless DJ handovers with no more awkward gaps in the music.
Various performance functions deliver diverse music arrangements and smooth mixes
- DJs can enjoy even more creative freedom thanks to a high/low pass filter on every channel, including the two MIC channels and sampler, plus Master channel, while each effects can be fine-tuned using the large rotary parameter dial. High-quality FX include the new Oscillator– Noise, Siren, Cymbal and Horn – as well as popular Sound Color FX – Pitch, Echo, Jet and Filter
The latest DJ software Serato DJ (free to download) for a truly unique DJing experience
- In addition to 4-deck and sampler functions, the latest “Serato DJ” DJ software from Serato also comes with “SLIP MODE”, and FX powered by iZotope to arrange tracks in a wide variety of styles.
Supports DVS control and can be used as a stand-alone mixer
- The four external inputs allow DJs to connect CDJs and turntables and use the DDJ-SZ as a stand-alone four-channel mixer. In addition, the unit has two dedicated MIC inputs with Hi/Low EQ, enabling voice MCing without sacrificing mixer channels. Plus two Master Out ports (balanced and RCA) and one balanced Booth Out port mean DJs can connect to a variety of PA set-ups.
PIONEER EXCLUSIVE MAGVEL CROSS FADER for enhanced operability and durability
- The DDJ-SZ is equipped with Pioneer’s own magnetic crossfader for smooth, steady control. Two metal shafts support the fader knobs, while the robust contact-free magnetic system can be used more than 10 million times. The operational load, fader curve and cut lag can be adjusted to suit the DJ’s preference
High quality audio circuitry delivers a professional sound
- The DDJ-SZ inherits high quality audio circuitry from Pioneer DJ’s pro-DJ equipment, including two built-in 24-bit sound cards, a precision engineered Wolfson DAC providing a signal-to-noise ratio of 111 dB on the Master Out to ensure incredibly pure sound reproduction