The P30 can read, display, and play MP3 files written to CD-Rs, providing DJs with the ability to store music on a single media or for extended playback time. Files can be searched for easily either manually or by scanning or using file search functions including File search and File/Folder search. Additionally MP3 ID3 information tags can be viewed on the display.
Vinyl Scratch Effect
The high resolution, touch-sensitive Jog Wheel can accurately reproduce hand scratching effects of vinyl records.
4 Digital Sound Effects
The P30 provides four digital sound effects, including ECHO, FLANGER, FILTER and BREAK, to enhance creativity and performance. Moreover, effect parameters Time and Depth can be adjusted indepndently via the ob wheel.
MP3 File Search System and CD TEXT
MP3 File Search System allows you to locate in seconds hundreds of MP3 tracks on a CD-R/RW by artist name, song title or folder. In addition, MP3 ID3 Tags and Audio CD Text are supported on a large, easy-to-read dot matrix fluorescent tube display.
Seamless Loop and Reloop
With this function, any section on music can be played repeatedly between in & out points with no break in sound or limit in length. Once the loop is be set, it can then be looped continuously or until the ReLoop/Exit button is pressed. The loop can be re-trigged at any time by hitting the ReLoop/Exit button again.
Tempo Control and Range
A 100mm linear high precision slider gives DJs total control and ensures that the tempo adjustment is easy and accurate. The range of tempo +/- 4%, +/-8%, +/-10% and +/-100% can be assigned to the Tempo Control slider.
The Key Lock function locks the pitch of the track even when you adjust the speed of the track. You can speed up or slow down the beat without any noticeable difference in vocal and music pitch.
Multi-functional Touch Sensitive Jog Wheel
The high resolution, touch-sensitive Jog Wheel can accurately reproduce hand scratching effects of vinyl records. The Jog Wheel can also perform other vital functions such as pitch bending, scanning, frame searching, parameter control for effects, and pitch/volume control for sampling.
4-Pad Memory Points Triggers
Every CD/MP3 can be saved 4 memo points for Hot Cues and Loops. With 2000 memo points on-board, the P30 can store your Hot Cues and Loops on any audio CD/MP3 track and recall them at a later time when that track is cued in CD drive.
Anti-Shock Buffer Memory
Sound jumps or skipping is prevented by using Anti-Shock buffer memory for continuous playback even in the event of a bump or knock.
The digital output for Main provides a true 100% digital signal without any restrictions or limitations regardless of pitch change or mode setting.
Fader Start Play
Linked with a compatible mixer, the Fader Start Play function makes the mixer’s fader perform back cue and quick start functions.
– Reliable Anti-Shock playback with buffer memory
– Automatic and manual tap beat counter
– Sleep function for reducing power consumption
– Support for CD / MP3 playback with text display
– ID3 TAG and CD text support
– Instant start via 1 bit technology (8 fold)
– Instant playback from cue point
– Fader start to control playback on fader move
– Relay play function
– Single and Continuous play modes
– Cue Play function can back to cue and play instantly
– Track and folder searching system
– Frame search for precisely searching
– Onboard file and folder browsing
– Auto cue function cues track to start of music
– Seamless loop function / reloop function
– Loop out point real-time adjustment
– 4 independent hot cues/loops banks with real-time adjustment
– Every CD can save 4 hot cues/loops up to 2048 for CD
– Adjustable pitch range ±4%, ±8%, ±16% and ±100%
– High quality 100 mm long pitch fader
– Pitch Bend Button Design
– Pitch bend up to +/- 100%
– Key Lock allow a track’s tempo to be changed without affecting the original key of the track
– Touch sensitive jog wheel for scratching
– Multifunctional jog wheel for search, pitch bend and effects adjustment
– 2 modes for jog wheel: Normal CDJ, Scratch
– 4 superb beat synchronized digital effects
– Build-in Effects: ECHO, FLANGER, FILTER, BREAK
– Effect parameters Time and Depth adjustable via Jog Wheel
– Large extra bright display for all important functions
– Display playing address
– Elapsed/remain time display
– Displays text for ID3 tags and folder names for easy navigation
– Text display for navigating folders on MP3 CDs and USB flash drives
– Digital S/PDIF output
– Analog RCA outputs