- In this digital era, USB devices become the most convenient for music collection. The S70 support 2 external USB mass storage devices. Connect an MP3 player, thumb drive and large hard drives for easy access to small or extensive MP3/WAV libraries up to 999 folders and each folder 999 files.
Two Decks Share the Same USB Device
- Two decks can share a single external USB mass storage device from just one USB device. DJs don’t need to have several USB storage devices for different players and can easy manage your music resource from one storage device.
MIDI Interface Controller (PC/MAC)
- In this new era of DJing, more and more DJs utilize computer and DJ software for their performances. In order to satisfy DJs requirement, the S70 is also designed to interface and control a variety of popular DJ software applications that support USB MIDI interface. DJs can assign virtually every button to trigger functions of various DJ software programs.
BUNDLE WITH VIRTUAL-DJ
- It comes bundled with Virtual-DJ, Audio/Video/Karaoke mixing software. The S70 is MIDI-mapable and compatible with other popular DJ programs. The unit interfaces seamlessly with Mac® OSX and Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 operating systems.
VOXOA TUNEBOX Software
- Support the VOXOA TUNEBOX software makes reading and searching files much quicker and easier. The VOXOA TUNEBOX can scan all of music fi les in your USB mass storage devices and then create database fi les to locate the files in your music library.
- When turned on, normal playback continues in the background with the original rhythm during scratch play, auto beat loop and loop roll playback. When scratch play or loop roll play is canceled, normal playback resumes from the position playing in the background at that time.
BPM SYNC function
- Press this button to automatically synchronize the tempo (BPM) to the other deck based onBPM counter or manual BPM.
1. BPM SYNC function only active under both decks BPM are displayed.
2. The BPM difference of two deck must under 16%
Hot Cues with 4 Trigger Pads
- Every track can be saved 4 memo points for Hot Cues and Loops. The S70 can store your Hot Cues and Loops on any audio track and recall them at a later time when that track is cued in USB drive. The memo points are unlimited. It is all depend on your USB memory capacity. This memo function can be used like a mini sampler for vocals, stabs, or breaks, adding that touch of creativity to any DJ set.
Loop Roll mode
- Press this button to active the HOT CUE buttons as “LOOP ROLL” buttons. Under the LOOP ROLL mode hold the HOT CUT 1 as 1/16 beats loop roll, hold the HOT CUE 2 as 1/8 loop roll, hold the HOT CUE 3 as 1/4 loop roll, and hold the HOT CUE 4 as 1/2 loop roll.
Real-time Loop Out Point Adjustment
- The loop-out point can be real time adjusted by pressing the Out point button while in the loop playback and turning the jog wheel to adjustment.
Auto Beat Loop
- Loops can be set automatically without breaking the beat by pressing the AUTO BEAT LOOP control knob. The loop’s number of beats can be changed by turning the AUTO BEAT LOOP control clockwise or counterclockwise. Turn: set the length of the auto beat loop’s length in units of beats. The loop length can be changed by 1/32,1/16, 1/8, 1/4,1/2,1,2,4,8,16,32 beats. Press: Turns loop playback on and off.
DSP Digital Effects
- The S70 supplies the DJ with four different types of DSP digital effects to enhance creativity and performance. Including ECHO, FLANGER, FILTER and SKID. Moreover, DJs can independently adjust effect’s parameters “TIME ” and “DEPTH” via the JOG WHEEL.
Tempo Control and Range
- A 100mm linear high precision slider gives DJs total control and ensures that the tempo adjustment is easy and accurate. The range of tempo +/- 6%, +/-10%, +/-16% and -100% can be assigned to the TEMPO ADJUST slider.
- The Key Lock function locks the pitch of the track even when you adjust the speed of the track. You can speed up or slow down the beat without any noticeable difference in how the vocal and music sound.