WHAT ABOUT FL STUDIO 12 ?
FL Studio 12 totally reworks the user interface and adds exciting new features you have been asking for. Free beta and launch version access for FL Studio owners.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
NEW & UPDATED FEATURES
Fully reworked scalable interface
– Any screen size or resolution you use, FL Studio will always fit
– Multi-touch capability extends to the Mixer.
– New category tabs and the ability to delete content on right-click
– The Channel Options Menu have moved from the Toolbar Menus to the Channel rack.
– Have been integrated into the Plugin Wrapper (no more Channel settings pop-up).
– The Pattern Menu has moved from the Channel rack to the Toolbar Menu and Pattern Selector.
– Piano roll Auto-zoom can now be deselected from Settings > General > Auto zoom in piano roll
– Multiple drag and drop for audio files onto Playlist (from a Windows file browser).
– Step sequences are now interchangeable with Piano rolls.
– VST plugin installation & discovery improved and simplified.
Fruity Formula Controller
– Updated, new UI.
Fruity Envelope Controller
– Updated, 8 Articulators, Mod X/Y env, Smart Knobs, New UI.
Fruity Keyboard Controller
– Attack smoothing, new UI.
A NEW STYLE OF FL STUDIO
- Channel Rack
- Updated Browser
- Piano roll
- Multilink to Controller
Put any window, even the top menu bar where you like on the screen.
FL Studio 12 allows you to detach all windows of the program.
Step sequencer can be detached from main window.
Menu bar can be hidden.
CONTROLLERS & FEATURES
- Keyboard Controller
- Envelope Controller
- Formula Controller
- MIDI Out
to the Next Level
Use FL Studio 12 with a multi-touch monitor and do more with your fingers. Why not replace your mixer controller with a touch screen.
Use the Dashboard plugin to create your own customized controllers on the fly.
More Info >> https://www.image-line.com/flstudio/flstudio12.php