Pre-mapped buttons, dials, pads, and fader for dynamic performance with Serato DJ
- The DDJ-SP1 is equipped with pads, faders, dial and buttons specifically designed for controlling all Serato DJ’s features. The DDJ-SP1 inherits the familiar layout from Pioneer’s popular controller range, with a few updates to make the DJing experience even more enjoyable.
Professional build quality and ultimate portability
- The compact, slim DDJ-SP1 was built with portability and professional use in mind. The rubber pads and buttons are robust and durable, while the aluminum top plate gives the controller a premium look that will look good in any set-up.
Free download of the “Serato Video” plug-in for sound and image control
- A voucher for a free download of the “Serato Video” video control plug-in, which works with Serato Inc.’s DJ software (“Serato DJ”, “Scratch Live”, “ITCH”) is included in DDJ-SP1. It makes it easy to insert various video mixes, effects and image files, etc. synced to music.
Fully MIDI assignable to control any DJ software
- The DDJ-SP1 can be used as a fully assignable MIDI controller and supports all kinds of MIDI-compatible software.
- Can be mounted on Pioneer DJ stand “T-U101” (marketed as X-STAND, open price)
- Supports “Serato Flip”, a new function of “Serato DJ” that records and calls up orders and intervals (sequences) of HOT CUE operations.
- Supports Native Instruments DJ software, TRAKTOR PRO 2.