These collapsible, high-end headphones are ideal for professional monitoring use. The HD-380 Pro offer a closed, circumaural design which provides excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise while Sennheiser’s Eargonomic Acoustic Refinement (E.A.R) technology channels the audio signal directly into the user’s ears.
These professional monitoring headphones also provide an extended frequency response with increased sound pressure levels (up to 110dB) for accurate sound reproduction in all types of demanding usage. The lightweight and secure fit design offers a very comfortable listening experience to the sound professional, who has to wear them over long durations.
- Extended frequency response for accurate, reliable sound reproduction
- Increased sound pressure level (110dB) to handle demanding use
- Closed circumaural design for excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise (up to 32dB)
- Exceptional comfort for extended listening
- Carrying case included
- Easily replaceable parts for long service life
- 2-year warranty
|Connector||3.5 mm Jack, straight|
|Frequency response||8 – 27000 Hz|
|Max. sound pressure level||110 dB (1 kHz, 1 Vrms)|
|THD, total harmonic distortion||< 0,1% (1 kHz, 100dB SPL)|
|Cable length||1 m coiled, extendable up to 3m|
|Transducer principle||dynamic, closed|
|Power supply||500 mW|
|Weight w/o cable||220 g|
What’s in the box?
- 1 HD-380 pro
- 1 replaceable single sided, coiled cable with a 3.5mm jack connector
- 1 screw-type 1/4″ adapter
- 1 carrying case