This excellent, easy-to-use mixer highlights VOXOA’s emphasis on detail and quality, letting DJs mix and process sound to the utmost without worry.
FEATURES Voxoa M10
3-Band EQ with Kill Function
Every channel of M10 has independent 3-Band EQ knob control and EQ kill function (the kill function allows complete EQ audio frequency volume turn-off for special sound effects).
Fader Start Function
The Fader Start function can increase the accuracy and efficiency of cross-fading. When the Fader Start function is engaged, the CD/Mp3 Player can be immediately started and paused by the crossfader. In order to activate the Fader Start function, M60 must be linked with a compatible Fader Start CD/Mp3 player such as VOXOA’s P70, P60, or P30.
2 Fader Curve Modes and Curves
A crossfader curve adjustment on a mixer allow you to gradually alter the way how fast a crossfader will cut in the second sound.
FUNCTION Voxoa M10
2-Channel Tabletop Mixer
– Input: Line x 4 (RCA), Phono x 2(RCA), MIC x 1 (6.3mm x1)
– Output: Unbalanced (RCA) x1, Record (RCA) x1, Fader Start Control Out x 2 (3.5mm)
– Three-band EQ with Full output kill for each channel
– 2-band equalizer for microphone
– Talk over for microphone
– High quality replaceable crossfader with 2 curve
– Crossfader Start compatible with VOXOA CD/MP3 Player
– Channel fader reversible
– Crossfader style cueing control
– Dual 10 LED monitor display (selectable PGM 1/2 or Master output)